Physician-owned private medical group with 33 members:
13 pulmonary & 20 critical care
- INPATIENT services at three pediatric hospital locations in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis / St. Paul).
- OUTPATIENT pulmonary care is provided at six outpatient clinics in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota.
- Accredited affiliate Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Prestigious Home Care program specializing in technology-dependent patients
- CF and Home Care programs have among the best reported outcomes in the country.
- Regional Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Center
- Active bronchoscopy service
- Eight weeks of vacation annually
- Physicians serve in multiple medical director positions for Children’s Minnesota.
- Although a private practice, physicians actively participate in:
- Clinical research and publishing articles on a regular basis
- National presentations at ATS, ERS, NACFC and SLEEP
- National committees for ATS, CFF, and the Sickle Cell foundation
- Regional committees for AAP
- Training of residents and fellows through relationship with the University of Minnesota
The Twin Cities metropolitan area has a population of around 3 million residents. It is the second largest economic center in the Midwest, behind Chicago, and 16th largest in the United States. The Twin Cities is economically and culturally diverse. The Twin Cities has more live theater per capita than any U.S. city except New York. Despite the cold winters the options for outdoor activities abound with many lakes and rivers. The Twin Cities is home to four professional sports teams and the University of Minnesota. The school systems are some of the best in the country.
Questions? Contact Us:
Mike Foley, Executive Director
Children’s Respiratory and Critical Care Specialists, P.A.
2530 Chicago Avenue South, Suite 400
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Mr. Foley can be contacted with any questions at email@example.com or 612-813-3324