Specialty: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship, University of Minnesota—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Medical School—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- College of Saint Catherine—Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Caring for critically ill infants and children with congenital and acquired heart disease.
- Member of the Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) management team at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota.
- Associate Chief Elect- Pediatric Critical Care Division.
- Simulation Training in Healthcare.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Gram lives with her family near River Falls, Wisconsin. She enjoys camping, horseback riding, archery, house renovations, and spending time with her three dogs.