Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: Minneapolis (primary) & Minnetonka, accepting new patients
- Pediatric Pulmonology, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine – Chicago, IL
- Pediatrics, Children’s Memorial Hospital — Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine — Chicago, IL
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine — Minneapolis, MN
- Northwestern University — Evanston, IL
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Noisy Breathing
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Griffiths, Anne G., et al. “Validation of Polyvinylidene Fluoride Impedance Sensor for Respiratory Event Classification during Polysomnography in Children.” Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, vol. 13, no. 02, 2017, pp. 259–265., doi:10.5664/jcsm.6458.
- Griffiths A, Green T. “Chronic or Recurrent Respiratory Symptoms.” In: Kliegman RM, Stanton B, St. Geme J, etal. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics 20th & 21st Ed. Philadelphia, PA: W.B Saunders Company, 2013.
- Gregerson A, Daum RS. “Selected Vaccines of the Future: Staphylococcus aureus vaccine.” In: Vaccines. 4th ed. Ed. Stanley Plotkin and Walter Orenstein. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Company, 2003.
As a former physician liaison to child life specialists, she appreciates the child’s unique experience of receiving medical care. She is married and has two children.