Specialty: Pediatric Pulmonology
Appointments Available in: St. Paul (primary), Gillette, Minnetonka & Duluth, accepting new patients
- Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Minnesota—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pediatrics, University of Minnesota—Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine—Downers Grove, Illinois
- Northern Illinois University—Dekalb, Illinois
- Caring for patients with asthma, chronic cough, athletes with respiratory issues and pulmonary disorders associated with neuromuscular disease.
- Has a special interest in providing education at all levels including patients, families and other health care professionals She has been nominated for outstanding educator awards and wishes to continue educating throughout her career.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- National Conference Presentations
- Development of Angioinvasive Aspergillus in a Patient with Cystic Fibrosis Undergoing Chemotherapy. 24th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference, 2010
- High-Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation in Cystic Fibrosis: An investigation into the Adherence and the Reliability of Patient Reporting. American Thoracic Society Conference, 2011
- High-Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation in Cystic Fibrosis: An investigation into the Adherence and the Reliability of Patient Reporting. 25th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference, 2011
Dr. Mikesell is a Minnesota native and lives with her husband and 2 sons in Eagan. She was a Division I volleyball player during her college years, but now enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading and gardening.